The Hon. Michael Kirby AC CMG is a former Justice of the High Court of Australia. He has served as Commissioner on the Global Commission on HIV and the Law and led a Commission of Inquiry into human rights abuses in North Korea. He is a Member of the Secretary General's High Level Panel on Access to Medicine and Chair of the Technical Advisory Group within the Panel.
- The Response of the Law to Challenges Faced by the LGBT Community
- The United Nations, North Korea, Intellectual Property Rights, and Access to Essential Medicines
- The Futures of Advocacy, Human Rights Protection, and Treatment of Refugees in Australia
- International Legal And Political Developments Concerning LGBTIQ Human Rights
- Balancing Intellectual Property Rights and the Right to Access Essential Medicines